Recent Posts

Nora is starting a blog :)

Hello There !!!


My name is Nora. Welcome to my blog! 


Today I’m making the first step to a new and exciting world of blogging. I have a lot of thoughts and experiences that I‘d like to share and express my creativity.


I have lived in 3 different countries. Currently living in Spain and this is the country that I am getting the most of my inspiration from. I do think it is the best country to live and cherish life. I am very grateful that I had a change to move here and I do believe here I am the happier person. 


First 14 years of my life I spent in Russia. Born and raised in Moscow, I have always been proud of my origins. I love our culture and traditions. This is the country that formed the basis of my education and personality. 


I speak 3 languages, but I keep expanding my knowledge in each of them, because languages are always evolving. I am not an English native speaker, but ever since middle school I have always had a great passion towards this language. I’ve always thought that English sounded very cool and I love the influence it has had on the popular culture. 

That is more, I was fortunate to study at an American university, thanks to the athletic scholarship which I was offered. Having lived 4 years in the US, helped me to grow as a person and I got a chance to travel around the United States.


I am starting this blog as a hobby. Mostly to reflect on my experiences and make future plans and goals. Also, I’ll share here travel tips and fun facts about languages, cultures and people. 




No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.